Monday, January 9, 2017

Are you successful enough?

Are you successful enough?
The way you answer this question,you will define your present mindset.
No. 1
Say yes I am in someway.
No. 2
People think I am successful, even I am happy with what I am. BUT there's more to go.
No. 3
Success means progress. Progress has to be constant. So if I have to maintain my success status I have to keep progressing.
How will this happen?
Answering this question will clearly tell you,how you will proceed in future.
No. 1
I have to keep learning. Since I am not a student the right word for me is "training".
No. 2
Training in the required area is must.
No. 3
Self training is not enough specially for a professional. So a right trainer is must.
NOTE: Successful people train themselves. For example if we see the actors in our film industry like Shahrukh khan or Amir khan, when they choose a role which requires 6 pack abs.. they prepare themselves enough, they hire a trainer, they workhard and then all can see the result.
So Training leads to preparation which leads to result which further leads to progress and thus Success.
Composed by: Tanvie.

No comments:

Post a Comment