Friday, August 5, 2016

Elder sister's Diary

As the time comes closer to bid a "Happy Journey" ...  all I have to say is...

Go Sweetheart to fetch yOUR dreams, Coz u have enough love bt only the identity that u will earn it seems;

Don't worry about anything and fear nothing at all, U came from a strong woman and you are loved by One strongest of them all;

You learn from my failures, you earn from my mistakes, you have been through my battles nd know what are its stakes;

You lil angel, you are a pure soul, And this is the right time, go work hard achieve your goal;

Na not boring geeky thy life, balance it within and safely enjoy make the most of it nd not just survive,

Hurdles are found everywhere whether you remain here or go elsewhere, so chill it only makes you better, be strong, be happy that's all what matter;

Everything is good in the world just choose the right, and remember that there's a dawn after every night.

So my girl wish u all the best.. Trust me il take care of all the rest..

To my sista " Rajvi"...

1 comment: